Re: [Clip] NoteTab 4.95 STD Clips issue

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
      Hi
      would it not be better to goto the about info and download 6.2 and try that
      on 8
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
        On 4/20/2012 6:38 AM, Dave wrote:
        > Hi
        > would it not be better to goto the about info and download 6.2 and try
        > that
        > on 8
        > THANKYOU DAVE M
        I had a crash, and that option is not available, I had to revert to 4.95
        or buy the program again. I am fixed income so buying it again isn't easy.

        I have the preview edition of Pro but it is only 30 days.

        Jeff
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
          Jeffery Scism wrote:
          > I am fixed income so buying it again isn't easy.

          I see that can be a problem, although NT is cheap as programs go. But I
          believe (may be wrong, but don't think so) Fookes keep their customers
          on file, so you could try asking for your key again.

          In general I stick to what I said before: Fookes are too generous with
          their free upgrades. A small payment every now and then for additional
          value received would be quite appropriate.

          Axel

          P.S: There is that concept called backups ...
        • Jeffery Scism
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
            On 4/20/2012 11:50 AM, Axel Berger wrote:

            > I see that can be a problem, although NT is cheap as programs go. But I
            > believe (may be wrong, but don't think so) Fookes keep their customers
            > on file, so you could try asking for your key again.
            >
            > In general I stick to what I said before: Fookes are too generous with
            > their free upgrades. A small payment every now and then for additional
            > value received would be quite appropriate.
            >
            > Axel
            >
            > P.S: There is that concept called backups ...
            Yes there are, and the virus I had wiped out EVERY file on all three
            HDs. It was a political hack attack, someone disagreed with my politics.
            Nothing was salvaged.

            And i agree with Eric's generosity. Allowing previous users free
            upgrades from 4.95 to 6.2 was extremely generous. I like STANDARD over
            Pro, and It sounds like Standard is being discontinued.

            I miss my clip libraries most of all. I had a lot of custom website
            clips that were also lost. Many were created by Jody.