Thanks again for all your feedback so far. As usual, I've tried my best
to fix all the reported issues. You can now download the latest
pre-release of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro Trial version 7.0:
NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #5:
* To remove an undesired item from the Find/Replace lists, you can now
right-click in the field to open the popup menu and choose "Delete from
List"; you can also delete the whole history by choosing "Clear History".
* Fixed a bug that affected the text selection range in NoteTab Pro when
word wrap was turned on.
* Fixed an issue with HTML and CSS highlighting that failed to work
correctly when a line had one or more tab characters.
* Fixed highlighting issues with commented text in CSS files.
* Fixed ^$StrPos issue returning -1 instead of 0 on failed matches.
* Fixed some minor issues in ^$StrWordList and the Text Statistics feature.
I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.