[Clip] Re: Monitor Cover

  • Norma Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
      My apologies. This was done in the spirit of a holiday we have in the US
      today (in case anybody reading this doesn't have an April Fool's Day). Sorry
      about the quotes though. Normally I try to remember this.

      Regards,
      Norma

      > Norma and Dennis,
      > a) please take this to privat mail
      > b) cut down your qoutes :(
      >
      > Nicole
      > --

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • dieter backhaus
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 1999
        hi nicole,
        Since 'thousands' of years the GERMANS want tell the world
        what is good. The world will never forget and need this.
        dieter e.backhaus [2.april at quads universe]

        dieter