Pre-release #3 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:00 PM
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all your feedback so far. I've tried my best to fix all the
      reported issues. You can now download the new pre-release of NoteTab
      Light and NoteTab Pro Trial version 7.0:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #2:

      * The Tools | Text Statistics feature is now based on the new NoteTab
      word-count method. When used on an HTML file, NoteTab only counts
      visible page text (tags and commented blocks are ignored).

      * Fixed several issues affecting wildcard searching.

      * Fixed the A option (replace all) issue in:
      ^$StrReplace("SubStr";"ReplaceStr";"Str";Options)$

      * Some other minor improvements and issues fixed.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/