RE: [Clip] Do not "open" a file

  • John Wallace
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2012
      Most times I have something like that is when the file is being 'used' by another program, like windows explorer, Excel, maybe IE?
      With windows explorer it may be reading the E directory.
      Make sure you're not running some other program.

      John

      _____

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1, 2012
        Eb wrote:
        > moving the original back to the NoteTab folder will automatically
        > overwrite the replacement (subect top an "are you sure" prompt).

        Yes, you're right. I use the Totalcommander for all these things and
        whenever I try to rename a file (back) to an already existing one, I'm
        asked "do you really want to overwrite ...". So I find it most ovious to
        have the *.inx right next to the *.ini.