Re: [Clip] Tab settings lost after sort

  • Gerard Huijing
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 21, 2012
      On 20-2-2012 20:57, joy8388608 wrote:
      > Sorry, but I am not seeing anything that applies to my question here.
      > Is it in any way possible that you help me understand and explain it?

      The Help file on Document Properties gives two ´important´ (all caps)
      caveats for Std and Lite users regarding changing some of those
      properties and how these changes are updated.
      In the Std and Light versions of NTB one has to do something extra, as
      compared to NTB Pro.
      I thought that this might have some bearing on how one processes a file
      in a clip.

      I apologise if I lead you up the garden path, but my question was just a
      question.

      Cheers,
      Gerard

      --