Re: [Clip] Can an entire word be selected by double clicking in the middle?

  • joy8388608
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20 12:11 PM
      Hi Pete.
      I am fairly certain double-clicking always selected the entire word for me in previous versions. Somewhere along the line, the behavior changed.

      It happens nowhere else and I have a wired mouse.

      Joy

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Pete Turner <pete.turner@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joy,
      >
      > A ray of hope, but no solution: I too use Light 6.2 on Win 7, and double-clicking in the middle of the word does select the entire word for me, so it is possible.
      >
      > Unfortunately I can't find any setting to control this behaviour anywhere.
      >
      > Does it only happen in NoteTab, or in other applications too?
      >
      > If you use a cordless mouse, are the batteries still good?
      >
      > Pete

    • Eb
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23 11:34 AM
        I just tired this on both my NTP and NTL. Both select the entire word.

        Whenever I get such problems, I restart NoteTab, and if that doesn't work, I reinstall it.

        Usually this cures these mystery problems.

        Eb