RE: [Clip] Find and Replace via Clipbook

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
      Right, I get those when converting html, and forgot that NT won't recognize them natively. My clips actually include all
      the forms that might be found in a text file, so my whole clip would work, while my example wouldn't.

        sorry, am not a experienced user. Can short show how I can use "Regex \xC3\xA4" in a clip to transform ä into ae?

        Thank you for your efforts.
        Tom