Re: [Clip] Find and Replace via Clipbook

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > ^!Replace "ä" >> "ae" AHST

      That won't work. Regex \xC3\xA4 would.

      Axel
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
        Right, I get those when converting html, and forgot that NT won't recognize them natively. My clips actually include all
        the forms that might be found in a text file, so my whole clip would work, while my example wouldn't.

          sorry, am not a experienced user. Can short show how I can use "Regex \xC3\xA4" in a clip to transform ä into ae?

          Thank you for your efforts.
          Tom