Re: [Clip] Clip Stopped Working | File not found

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2012
      Eb,

      Found it. Thanks for the tip. I found descriptions of all the other ones I
      was looking for as well.

      The clip help file alludes to these commands all over the place. I went
      through the entire help file in detail but I could not find a single entry
      for their usage or even a hint to their location. I had looked in the
      general help before but didn't scan down three levels and search won't find
      them. Nothing like burying the documentation for one subject in a totally
      separate unrelated file to challenge the user. meh.

      The help files have not been seriously updated for over a decade and they
      are in dire need of an overhaul. I doubt they ever will be as NTB has been
      semi-abandoned for about as long.

      Art