Re: [Clip] Selecting a word

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2012
      Jean-F,

      I tried you clip, it worked fine with or witheout the Keyboard command.

      With the Keyboard command the clip jumps to the next word and selects it, without the keyboard command, it selects the word to the right of the cursor.

      Whenever I experience mysteries (on a regular basis) as you described, I restart NoteTab, and if that doesn't work, I reinstall it.

      I should point out that I put my PC to sleep rather than shutdown, and wake it up instead of booting. This does tend to generate glitches over many sleeping sessions - sometimes I don't reboot for a week or more.

      Cheers,

      Eb