Re: [Clip] Help With pulling address from html

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 15, 2011
      John,

      Good point about using \R, rather than \r\n.

      As to which characters to escape, I let NoteTab tell me. NT doesn't alwasy agree with conventional patterns. The escapes I used ALL came from NoteTab.

      Plugging the text I want to enter as literal search target into the interactive search window, with RegEx checked, will be automatically escaped by NoteTab. I can then copy it into my complete pattern, which will work in either the interactive search or the clip command.

      Cheers

      Eb