RE: [Clip] Re: Variable bug you should know about

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
      It is actually explained pretty well in the original message. The variables are populated via checkboxes in a wizard.
      Thus, 1 or 0. If you'd check the short named variable, it would work. If you checked the long named variable, it would
      check both � presumably because the short name exists completely within the long name.