Re: [Clip] How to remove lines

  • Don
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2011
      precisely how I do it -- in my dialog for the set I say "use regex and
      pipe for alternates" so I realize I can use RegEx syntax.

      Cool stuff! Love NoteTab! Thanks Eric (and Jody).

      On 11/8/2011 9:07 AM, m_frascinella wrote:
      > Don,
      >
      > I generalized on your example, so the following lines let you enter the search string and away it goes. I ran a simple test and it works.
      >
      > ^!Set %Searchstring%=^?{Enter text to search for:}
      > ^!Replace "^.*(^%Searchstring%).*\R" >> "" RAWS
      >

      > Yours,
      >
      > Michael F
    • lynn4166
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2011
        I just tried this and it worked great except it didn't delete the lines where the word wasn't at the end of the line. Is there a way to modify it to make it work no matter where the search string is within the line?

        Sincerely,
        Terescia