Re: [Clip] deleting duplicate lines

  • m_frascinella
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
      Don,

      Thanks for the correction. The clip now works perfectly.

      I am still puzzled as to why the ^$StrSort statement does not turn blue as with other NoteTab statements.

      Is there something different about statements that begin with ^$ compared with ^! statements?

      Yours,

      Michael F
      =========

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
        m_frascinella wrote:
        > Is there something different about statements that begin
        > with ^$ compared with ^! statements?

        Yes, ^$ is a function not a command. What Don gave works, but the
        canonical correct use would have been either
        ^!Set %variable%=^$function$
        or
        ^!InsertText ^$function$

        You can omit the ^!InsertText, but you ought not to.