Re: [Clip] Setting up fields of a dialog box

  • Al
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > Wow, I sent this message 11 days ago, and it is just now arriving, on the 31st!

      That would explain why I simultaneously got this one and another, a
      match, dated the 20th.
      > Yahoo must be taking their email
      > delivery cues from the USPS.

      1. Too many mails to deliver arrived in too short of a time for their server

      so their server had to backlog (store) messages for a later delivery

      and to begin sequence of deliver (send out) the backlog as well as also
      serving current arrivals

      Then #1 happened again and again.

      Yours got buried away in the backlog

      PS I don't really know. That was a guess. | Alan.
      > Regards,
      > John
      > RecipeTools Web Site: http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

      <snip>