RE: [Clip] Setting up fields of a dialog box

  • loro
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2011
      John Shotsky wrote:
      >Wow, I sent this message 11 days ago, and it is just now arriving,
      >on the 31st! Yahoo must be taking their email
      >delivery cues from the USPS.

      I got it in a timely manner. They are just prioritizing. ;-)

      Lotta
    • Al
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        John Shotsky wrote:
        > Wow, I sent this message 11 days ago, and it is just now arriving, on the 31st!

        That would explain why I simultaneously got this one and another, a
        match, dated the 20th.
        > Yahoo must be taking their email
        > delivery cues from the USPS.

        1. Too many mails to deliver arrived in too short of a time for their server

        so their server had to backlog (store) messages for a later delivery

        and to begin sequence of deliver (send out) the backlog as well as also
        serving current arrivals

        Then #1 happened again and again.

        Yours got buried away in the backlog

        PS I don't really know. That was a guess. | Alan.
        > Regards,
        > John
        > RecipeTools Web Site: http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

        <snip>