RE: [Clip] Is GetDocListAll case sensitive?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
      One easy way to do that would be to add a zero to the front of each line that has a lower case letter following the
      number, then sort the list, then remove the zero.

      ^!Replace "^(?=\d+\x20\p{Ll})" >> "0" ARSW
      ^!Toolbar Sort Ascending
      ^!Replace "^0" >> "" ARSW

      1 avantveille
      1 monstreuse
      1 pas'de
      1 precipiter
      1 spectable
      2 cho
      2 leures
      2 new-yorkaise
      1 Colorado
      2 7e
      2 Gregorio
      2 Maroc
      50 Manfred
      52 John

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jean-François Colas <jfcolas@...> wrote:

        > For today, I have a problem with GetDocListAll, which seems not
        > to take account of case sensitivity...

        The problem is in the Posix Character Class. Quite often I experience that '[:upper:]' or '[:lower:]' is not processed correctly unless you add a '(?-i)' modifier that prevents case from being ignored.

        So try...

        ^$GetDocListAll("(?-i)^\x20+\d+\x20+[[:lower:]].+$";"$0\r\n")$

        I wrote the spaces with hex '\x20' in order to make them more visible.

        Regards,
        Flo
      • Jean-François Colas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
          Hi Flo & all,

          It works fine! Seems I missed the part of doc that mentions stuff like
          (?-i).

          J.-F.