Re: [Clip] Memory Lane

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5 9:42 AM
      Sezor wrote:
      > A clip run automatically every day

      That's where to look at. My best guess and hypothesis is that for some
      reason the autostarter pointed to the old version and your current
      version noticed that clip was changed and copied it into the current
      library.

      > but I doubt it was the Ntb Light installation routine

      Well, NoteTab Install is set up to keep all your settings. As you have
      two old versions to choose from, something got confused. I have often
      regretted not to have made an up-to-date backup before installing
      something. I always mean to, but then ...

      Axel
    • Sezor
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 11:50 AM
        Well, okay, but where's the code for the autostarter
        to be able to do that?
        I can believe that the wrong version of Ntb might run
        - but copying code ?!

        Axel Berger wrote:
        > Sezor wrote:
        >> A clip run automatically every day
        >
        > That's where to look at. My best guess and hypothesis is that for some
        > reason the autostarter pointed to the old version and your current
        > version noticed that clip was changed and copied it into the current
        > library.
        >
        >> but I doubt it was the Ntb Light installation routine
        >
        > Well, NoteTab Install is set up to keep all your settings. As you have
        > two old versions to choose from, something got confused. I have often
        > regretted not to have made an up-to-date backup before installing
        > something. I always mean to, but then ...
        >
        > Axel

      • Sezor
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5 11:59 AM
          It was me making the mistake, not ntb.
          I've got the clip in question in two libraries, one of
          which was not up to date.
          It's not good programming but it's handy in use.
          And memory has to be good ..