Clipbooks have extra carriage returns and spaces in my clips

  • mrstanup
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
      I have many person clipbooks for each of the programming languages I use for development. For the last few months I've been noticing that it looks like there is a space after each period, a new carriage return after every semi-colon(;) and a new carriage return after each open curly({)

      Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas how it happened?

      Here is an example:
      H="Check for attachment"
      if (document. getElementByID("attachmentname").value=="") {

      alert("Please select an attachment.");

      document. getElementById("attachmentname").focus();

      return false;

      }
    • Alex Plantema
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
        Op maandag 29 augustus 2011 17:02 schreef mrstanup:

        > I have many person clipbooks for each of the programming languages I
        > use for development. For the last few months I've been noticing that
        > it looks like there is a space after each period, a new carriage
        > return after every semi-colon(;) and a new carriage return after each
        > open curly({)
        >
        > Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas how it happened?
        >
        > Here is an example:
        > H="Check for attachment"
        > if (document. getElementByID("attachmentname").value=="") {
        >
        > alert("Please select an attachment.");
        >
        > document. getElementById("attachmentname").focus();
        >
        > return false;
        >
        > }

        Toggling word wrap sometimes inserts empty lines,
        though it isn't related with using clips.

        Alex.