[Clip] Re: Monitor Cover

  • Norma Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
      LOL! I got a few myself...
      Norma

    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
        Did you try to download any of the software?

        Dennis

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
          Yeah I love the buttons :)
          Norma

        • Nicole Simon
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
            Norma and Dennis,
            a) please take this to privat mail
            b) cut down your qoutes :(

            Nicole
            --
            Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
            as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
              My apologies. This was done in the spirit of a holiday we have in the US
              today (in case anybody reading this doesn't have an April Fool's Day). Sorry
              about the quotes though. Normally I try to remember this.

              Regards,
              Norma

              > Norma and Dennis,
              > a) please take this to privat mail
              > b) cut down your qoutes :(
              >
              > Nicole
              > --

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
            • dieter backhaus
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 1999
                hi nicole,
                Since 'thousands' of years the GERMANS want tell the world
                what is good. The world will never forget and need this.
                dieter e.backhaus [2.april at quads universe]

                dieter

                Nicole Simon schrieb:
                > Norma and Dennis,
                > a) please take this to privat mail
                > b) cut down your qoutes :(
                >
                > Nicole
                > --
                > Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
                > as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
                > David Wren-Hardin [bdh4 at quads uchicago edu]

                > shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
                > Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
                > Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
                > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/7
                >
                > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips

                dieter backhaus

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips