Re: My first question to the group . . .

  • Collier Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Thanks for the swift reply, diodeom.
      You gave me some good leads on what to try. and if I hadn't studied regex a
      little more, and found a workable solution on my own, I would sure try them.

      Next time I will be sure to show a more complete example of what I am trying
      to accomplish -- I can see how that would lead to an answer faster.

      Thanks again.
      -cosmyah