Re: [Clip] Re: text lines to BBCode list

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 28, 2011
      Alec Burgess wrote:
      > Doesn't that get you where you want to be with only one extra
      > keystroke?

      It would, if it were a problem. For all practical putposes I just
      remember that selecting blocks of complete lines makes the newline at
      the end of the last or single line part of the selection and write my
      clips accordingly. In the one case where I replace the newline by
      semicolon plus space I simply don't select the last line and am happy
      too.

      Thus for me, and I had assumed others, diodeom's clip had to changed in
      that one place.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 28, 2011
        diodeom wrote:
        > If I were to anticipate and compensate for any habitual or
        > accidental imprecision of a user,

        Right you are. I had assumed my way of doing it was the "normal" or
        natural way. If it isn't then my remark won't make much sense to most
        people.