Re: [Clip] Re: Clip to copy and rename files

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2011
      On 5/29/2011 11:28 AM, Axel Berger wrote:
      > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > > When run with debub it give a continue prompt through line 6 and then
      > > ends the clip.
      >
      > Unless I've miscounted the last line executed will be
      > ^!IfPathExist "c:\d^%d%" File_Loop Else End
      >
      > It looks like Alec has guessed right and that path does not exist.

      Duh...
      I get it now.
      I moved a couple of the d* folders to c:\ and it works!

      I changed the path for in the clip to the one I was using and it ran
      through all the 23 d* folders lickity-split!! 2.3 gig of files.

      Thanks Diodeom and everyone else for their help.
      Beats the h*ll outta doing it manually!!

      -Mike