Re: [Clip] HTML is OUT OF DATE

  • Lee Underwood
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      Actually, HTML is NOT out of date, although the HTML clip itself is out-of-date. Actually, XHTML is only needed for certain applications. Otherwise, HTML 4.01 is perfectly fine for building Web sites (that's why they have been working on upgrading to HTML 5). In fact, the HTML clip should be updated to allow for using HTML 4.01 ANDD CSS 2 (or 3) together. HTML also makes it easier since there are no "special" rules as there are with XHTML (e.g., uppercase tags, "/" in end tags, etc.), which cause unneeded problems.

      Lee