Re: Help with clip

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2011
      Mariana,

      You've gotten suggestions on how to replace the characters in a document. If you wanted to generate these character codes for Chinese letters from the keyboard, read on.

      Note, that these characters will not display as Chinese, but as iso codes, usable in an html document.

      You appear to already know how to create a clip.

      You need to create one clip for each alpha character you want to type for a specific chinese character. NAME the clip by the alpha character. As its content enter the iso code for the desired Chinese character. For example, using the codes you provided:

      H="A"
      鹿

      H="B"

      H="C"

      You can select the above three clips, and paste them into a library by right clicking in the clipbook, and selecting "Add from document".