HTML-ar modified

  • José Fernando Velásquez Dávila
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 4:41 PM
      I have edited the old HTML-ar clipbook  in order to render XHTML compatible tags and some useful php mySQL functions

      I hope it is useful for somebody

    • Wizcrafts
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 8:27 AM
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, José Fernando Velásquez Dávila <jf600705@...> wrote:

        > I have edited the old HTML-ar clipbook  in order to render XHTML compatible tags and some useful php mySQL functions
        >
        > I hope it is useful for somebody

        Where can I find your modified HTML-ar clip? I searched through the files section of this forum and the ones at Notetab.com, but didn't see any recent updates to any HTML clips.

        Wizcrafts