Re: [Clip] Help writing to disk files

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 24, 2011
      Mostly off-topic but interesting:
      With Google goo.gl shortcuts if logged in to google it keeps history of
      how shortcuts you publish are referenced and how. It appears that 10 of
      you have at least clicked on the link (http://goo.gl/HxtUL) if not
      downloaded the zip file, from a variety of different countries, browsers
      and platforms (at least one of you was using Unix - Larry?)

      Countries
      United States - 4
      Germany - 2
      Australia - 1