Re: [Clip] Sort & Eliminate Duplicate Lines

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 11, 2011
      Hi Art,

      I'm just now going back through some unopened mail that was in a folder from
      an older computer. Your suggestion about using the right-click "short cut
      menu" is a good one. (I thought it was called the "context menu".) The
      original problem was solved in July, but I'm using your suggestion now for
      that problem and for other purposes too..

      Thank you.

      Ray Shapp