Re: [Clip] Find Links to "Nonstandard" CSS files

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
      Ray Shapp wrote:
      > the EzImager software.

      I don't know that one, but my general impression is, these things take
      away all your power and freedom, press you into a tight harness, and
      give very little in return.

      The great thing about NoteTab is, imho, that it takes nearly all the
      slog and graft out of doing everything by hand and makes that approach
      downright pleasurable.

      My clip is an example of that. Normally, if you find a mistake or a bad
      choice and have to correct hundreds or thousands of pages and files,
      that can ruin your life for weeks. With NoteTab all it amounts to is
      spending an hour, or two at most (half an hour with experience) on
      devising and testing a clip and then just start that and sit back
      watching it run. I never turn off screen updates, I just love watching
      NoteTab scurrying all over the place with never a breather or a tea
      break, while I just sit there twiddling my thumbs. What bliss.