Re: [Clip] Re: Outline to individual text files

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
      Hi Sheri and John,

      Please pardon me for entering your thread, however, I just tried Sheri's
      clip and I find it to be very useful. It's a good supplement to the built-in
      facility for converting outlines to HTML documents with table of contents.

      Thank you each respectively for the question and for the solution.

      Ray Shapp