Re: [Clip] Re: Regular Expression In A Loop

    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 10 11:32 AM
      "flo.gehrke" wrote:
      > Here is a pure Non-RegEx-Solution

      > ^!IfTrue ^$IsNumber(^$GetChar$)$ Next Else Skip_2
      > ^!Keyboard Delete
      > ^!Goto Skip_-2

      By Jove, you're right! I have to admit that once I grasped the most
      simple Regex Expression, namely <before>(.*?)<after>, I never looked
      back. Before coming to NoteTab I used Tempus, an editor for the Atari
      ST, that had only three Regex-like expressions:

      * meaning (.*?)
      ? meaning (.)
      ?n or *n meaning $n

      It made a lot of things possible no other editor's find and replace
      could ever do.