[Clip] Monitor Cover

  • Dennis Cummins
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
      A new monitor cover. I got two of them.

      http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/reviews/0,4161,2234787,00.html

      Dennis

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Norma Armstrong
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
        LOL! I got a few myself...
        Norma

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
          Did you try to download any of the software?

          Dennis

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
            Yeah I love the buttons :)
            Norma

          • Nicole Simon
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
              Norma and Dennis,
              a) please take this to privat mail
              b) cut down your qoutes :(

              Nicole
              --
              Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
              as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 1999
                My apologies. This was done in the spirit of a holiday we have in the US
                today (in case anybody reading this doesn't have an April Fool's Day). Sorry
                about the quotes though. Normally I try to remember this.

                Regards,
                Norma

                > Norma and Dennis,
                > a) please take this to privat mail
                > b) cut down your qoutes :(
                >
                > Nicole
                > --

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
              • dieter backhaus
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 1999
                  hi nicole,
                  Since 'thousands' of years the GERMANS want tell the world
                  what is good. The world will never forget and need this.
                  dieter e.backhaus [2.april at quads universe]

                  dieter

                  Nicole Simon schrieb:
                  > Norma and Dennis,
                  > a) please take this to privat mail
                  > b) cut down your qoutes :(
                  >
                  > Nicole
                  > --
                  > Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
                  > as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
                  > David Wren-Hardin [bdh4 at quads uchicago edu]

                  > shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
                  > Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
                  > Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
                  > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/7
                  >
                  > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips

                  dieter backhaus

                  eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips