[Clip] Conflict with taskbar?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      There appears to be a problem with displaying a listbox with a height set
      to 24 lines in beta #4. I have noticed that when beta #4 starts on my
      system, it suppresses the Windows98 taskbar for a temporary period until it
      is fully up and running. I have a clip from Jody to go to NoteTab's
      website and to the various pages directly without going through the home
      page. It is set to 24 lines in height and when it is run in version 4.60a,
      it displays the bottom of the listbox in front of the taskbar so you can
      click ok or cancel as you wish. With the new beta, the listbox is covered
      by the taskbar and you must drag the taskbar down or have it set on
      autohide to get to the ok and cancel buttons.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...