[Clip] generate 20.000 names with letters

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi¡

      Another question?

      I'm thinking about append a name to several files.
      But I would like generate the name, similar to code with letters, but
      no numbers.

      How can I made a list of posibles combinations of letters abc?.

      I woul like in a txt file the results. Example:

      aaa
      aab
      aac
      aad
      etc.

      The idea is to put a code at the end of the file.
      Jody -abc.txt
      Eric -abd.txt

      Then I could create a link to [*-abc]
      --