[Clip] Re: Corrupted Clips

  • Len
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi Steve, All;

      I've had a similar problem that occurs about once a month.
      A clip that has previously worked OK will cause an error.
      Investigation has revealed a failing instruction but no
      indication of a bad character.
      Retyping the instruction does not solve the problem but deleting
      the line and replacing the instruction does fix the problem.

      To me this is just a minor eccentricity of NoteTab/Win95/whatever.

      Wish I had an explanation, Len

      At 01:46 PM 12/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
      >I having a problem with my clips getting "corupted".
      >
      >Characters are being replaced with "little boxes". I think they're
      binary characters if i'm not mistaken. There is is no ryme or reason as to
      which characters are being replaced. Sometimes its a letter,space, or a carrage return but usually its a space. I'll have clips that work fine one day and the next they don't work, when i look at them there will be characters replaced with those "little boxes".

      Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
      Avionics Systems Engineer
      E-Mail: Len <NoteTabA@...>