[Clip] Re: Conditional Statements If etc

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      > Sometimes I have noticed that if I include one of the
      > conditional statements in a clip, sometimes I have to
      > capitalize the ELSE statement and sometimes I do not. It also
      > seems that sometimes I've gotten clips to work without using an
      > if statement and sometimes not. Has anyone else encountered
      > this?

      No, but I sho'nuff have thought many times that the way I wrote
      the command caused the error in cases like your's. I found out
      through more testing (or list members) that my problem was
      elsewhere in the script. That is not to say you are experiencing
      that, just a thought.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
        Hi Eric,

        >Sometimes I have noticed that if I include one of the conditional
        >statements in a clip, sometimes I have to capitalize the ELSE statement
        >and sometimes I do not. It also seems that sometimes I've gotten clips
        >to work without using an if statement and sometimes not. Has anyone
        >else encountered this?

        About the ELSE, nope, not me. I wouldn't think case matters at all. Can you
        reproduce it in a real short clip?

        About the IF, can you clarify, give an example?

        Cheers,
        Ray