[Clip] Conditional Statements If etc

  • Eric Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
      Sometimes I have noticed that if I include one of the conditional
      statements in a clip, sometimes I have to capitalize the ELSE statement
      and sometimes I do not. It also seems that sometimes I've gotten clips
      to work without using an if statement and sometimes not. Has anyone
      else encountered this?
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
        Hi Eric,

        > Sometimes I have noticed that if I include one of the
        > conditional statements in a clip, sometimes I have to
        > capitalize the ELSE statement and sometimes I do not. It also
        > seems that sometimes I've gotten clips to work without using an
        > if statement and sometimes not. Has anyone else encountered
        > this?

        No, but I sho'nuff have thought many times that the way I wrote
        the command caused the error in cases like your's. I found out
        through more testing (or list members) that my problem was
        elsewhere in the script. That is not to say you are experiencing
        that, just a thought.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Clip List...
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      • Raymond Fitzgerald
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
          Hi Eric,

          >Sometimes I have noticed that if I include one of the conditional
          >statements in a clip, sometimes I have to capitalize the ELSE statement
          >and sometimes I do not. It also seems that sometimes I've gotten clips
          >to work without using an if statement and sometimes not. Has anyone
          >else encountered this?

          About the ELSE, nope, not me. I wouldn't think case matters at all. Can you
          reproduce it in a real short clip?

          About the IF, can you clarify, give an example?

          Cheers,
          Ray