[Clip] Switching Clip Assistant Updated

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi All,

      In my original clip for switching the Clip Assistant between default and
      you customized setups, I used a default path to my beta directory instead
      of ^$GetappPath$. I did not understand until I just tested it that
      ^$GetappPath$ will actually get the application path for NoteTab from where
      ever the currently active executable NotePro.exe is being executed from so
      I though that I had to use the literal path to my beta folder to get it to
      work there. The revised clip below will work in your current appp path.

      ---------< start clip >---------
      H="Switch Clip Assistant"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;12/02/1999, 11:44:53 PM
      ^!ProgIniSave
      ^!Set %Quicklist%=^$GetValue("QuickList:ShowQuickList")$
      ^!^?{Select Clip Assistant==_Customized^=Goto CAS1|Default^=Goto CAS2}
      ^!Goto Exit

      :CAS1
      ^!ProgIniSave
      ^!SaveValue QuickList:ShowQuickList=0
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ^!Copyfile "^$GetappPath$ClipHelp2._lh" "^$GetappPath$ClipHelp.clh"
      ^!ProgIniSave
      ^!SaveValue QuickList:ShowQuickList=^%Quicklist%
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ^!Goto Exit

      :CAS2
      ^!ProgIniSave
      ^!SaveValue QuickList:ShowQuickList=0
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ^!Copyfile "^$GetappPath$ClipHelp1._lh" "^$GetappPath$ClipHelp.clh"
      ^!ProgIniSave
      ^!SaveValue QuickList:ShowQuickList=^%Quicklist%
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ^!Goto Exit

      Regards,

      Larry