Re: Another RegEx question

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "graham.lawrence" <graham.lawrence@...> wrote:

      > I don't want to remove the html code from the text,...
      > So I need the regex to match only to the text it is
      > given while ignoring any html codes it encounters in
      > the process of matching.

      Graham,

      If I'm not totally mistaken this will possibly get a little bit closer to your needs:

      (1) You could select the code and start the clip...

      ^!Info ^$GetDocReplaceAll("<[^>]+>";"")$

      to see the text only. No selection needed if you apply that clip to the whole document.

      (2) If you want to hightlight text only but no HTML tags, you also could enter

      into 'Search | Find' (Ctrl+F) and move through the text.

      Regards,
      Flo