Re: [Clip] Help on Capitalizing Strrings

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > UNCLE BEN'S Boil-In-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice

      I'm currently too lazy to flesh this out, but I envisage this solution:

      You have a list of one name per line. You copy that off into an array to
      save names as is. You then make all letters lowercase and replace all
      non-letters except "&" by ".{0,3}". You then replace the n-th line by:

      ^!Replace "(?s)<n-th line>" >> "n-th array element" WRASTI

      The resulting file is the clip to run over your data.

      Axel
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        Thanks, Axel.

        I now have a working solution, so it's no longer an issue, at least not right now.

        Recipe formatting tools:
        <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/> http://recipetools.gotdns.com
        Beaverton WeatherCam:
        <http://shotsky.gotdns.com/> http://shotsky.gotdns.com