Re: [Clip] Re: Problems with clip and deleting between text

  • Don
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
      You might also add a test to see what is selected (get size of
      selection). I wonder if there is a maximum selection size that is being
      violated or something?
      Under view>options>advanced there are some limits specified. I wonder
      if the issue is on a particular part of the file -- however the fact
      that it does parts of the file suggests that its some sort of limit
      rather than some particular data.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
        Don wrote:
        > I wonder if there is a maximum selection size that is being
        > violated or something?

        Nope. If that were the reason, splitting the file would not help.