[Clip] Re: hexadecimal to decimal

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Hi Manuel,

      >How can I create a clip that do:
      >convert decimal number to hexadecimal number.
      >
      >Example, I would like
      >decimal 110 to hexadecimal give me 9A
      >or
      >hexadecimal 9A give me 110 (his numer in decimal)

      Except 110 is 6E. ;-) Here's two sample clips. The first uses a variable;
      the second is all one long line. There's also "RGB/Hex Conversion" that was
      written for web colors. Discussed a month or so back or write me if you need
      it.

      H="Int to Hex"
      ^!Set %Int%=^?[Enter your decimal]
      ^!Info Decimal ^%Int% = Hexadecimal ^$IntToHex(^%Int%)$

      H="Hex to Int"
      ^!Info Hexadecimal ^?[Enter your hexadecimal] = Decimal ^$HexToInt(^?[Enter
      your hexadecimal])$

      Cheers,
      Ray