[Clip] Re: A little clip writing warning

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
      Hi David and Others,

      > I haven't tried your clip, but the business with whitespace is
      > indeed an old story.

      Another thing to do is check your option to Trim White Spaces
      which will remove the spaces at the end of all lines having a
      hard break at the end when Save is used. You need to remember
      to use ^%Space% on your ends though if you you really want a
      space there (and when sending Clips elsewhere for those that
      have it turned on if you do not).

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
    • Manuel
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
        Hi, friends¬°.

        Another question?

        How can I create a clip that do:
        convert decimal number to hexadecimal number.

        Example, I would like
        decimal 110 to hexadecimal give me 9A
        or
        hexadecimal 9A give me 110 (his numer in decimal)

        Thanks ¬° and happ clipday :)
        --
        Manuel, from Spain
        manumail@...