Clip Librarian

  • nek_kutta5
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
      I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the clipbook librarian, Recently had a computer crash and wasn't able to find a backup of my libraries, which meant I had to re-write a couple of my own... anyway, if someone could post it, It'd would be great.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
        At 20:25 2010-12-27, nek_kutta5 wrote:
        >I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the clipbook librarian,
        >Recently had a computer crash and wasn't able to find a backup of my
        >libraries, which meant I had to re-write a couple of my own...
        >anyway, if someone could post it, It'd would be great.

        Go here: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php?cat=misc . I think it's
        the one names CLS.

        Lotta
      • nek_kutta5
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2010
          Thank You!!!!!!! I was looking for librarian and wasn't seeing it in that list. Thanks again!