[Clip] Re: A little clip writing warning

  • djust@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
      I haven't tried your clip, but the business with whitespace is indeed an
      old story. A timesaver: if you start getting incomprehensible error
      message from a clip, or it otherwise starts to go crazy, the first thing to
      do is just to switch on View|Non-printing text and run your eyes over
      it. You'll usually see the problem right away.

      Thanks,
      David.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
        Hi David and Others,

        > I haven't tried your clip, but the business with whitespace is
        > indeed an old story.

        Another thing to do is check your option to Trim White Spaces
        which will remove the spaces at the end of all lines having a
        hard break at the end when Save is used. You need to remember
        to use ^%Space% on your ends though if you you really want a
        space there (and when sending Clips elsewhere for those that
        have it turned on if you do not).

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Clip List...
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      • Manuel
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
          Hi, friends¬°.

          Another question?

          How can I create a clip that do:
          convert decimal number to hexadecimal number.

          Example, I would like
          decimal 110 to hexadecimal give me 9A
          or
          hexadecimal 9A give me 110 (his numer in decimal)

          Thanks ¬° and happ clipday :)
          --
          Manuel, from Spain
          manumail@...