Re: [Clip] Bug in version 6.2

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
      Don Daugherty wrote:
      > A one line work-around would be

      Thanks. In the circumstance I've simply reduced it to ^$GetDate(yyyy)$
      which serves most purposes. The real issue here is that I have a lot of
      proven clips that may run on sometimes very big files. If unexpected and
      hidden bugs turn up unexpectedly, this may lead to all kinds of issues
      in unforeseeable places. I had hoped that by waiting till now those
      glitches might have been ironed out.