[Clip] Re: How long should a clip be

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      eric richards" wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips/?start=2120
      > It's a clip that analyzes an html document for
      > word count, frequency and weight in each of the various tags (title,
      > description, keywords, body, comment, etc). Very handy for Search
      > Engine Positioning.

      Eric ,
      I don't think I can help with the coding at all, but I'd be real
      interested in trying out your clip on my html doc's! Anything that
      helps me analyze stuff for search engines I'm interested in.
      Thanks,
      doc
      Ps: you could email it to me if you'd care too.
      mailto:h1ppy@...

      -------don't know why the first posted so weird, oh yeah, had html
      selected, hope you can read this easier Eric.... Sorry for double post
      Jody, I'm havin a baddddd day.
      doc