[Clip] Re: Single Use Random Numbers

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
      jody <kjb161-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips/?start=2124
      > Hi Doc,
      > Anytime you want a Clip to stop (like if it is in a loop) simply
      > get a big hammer <g> no, just press Ctrl+Alt.
      Jody,
      Charlie filled me in on this too, thanks!
      Guess I "really should" spend the time to read the "entire" help file
      for ntb, but I just cannot seem to force myself into doing so. Guess
      I'll just have to force myself ;-(
      Least ways I won't feel so dumb by not knowing the apparently "obvious"
      ways it works. LOL
      I'm getting some real help from this group, thanks to everyone out
      there that contributes.
      Peace,
      doc

      Always did say if I can't laugh at myself, I shouldn't laugh at others.
      I find me laughing at "me" a lot