[Clip] Re: How long should a clip be

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      "eric richards" wrote: original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips/?start=2120
      > It's a clip that analyzes an html document for > word count, frequency and weight in each of the various tags (title, > description, keywords, body, comment, etc). Very handy for Search > Engine Positioning.
      Eric , I don't think I can help with the coding at all, but I'd be real interested in trying out your clip on my html doc's! Anything that helps me analyze stuff for search engines I'm interested in. Thanks, doc Ps: you could email it to me if you'd care too. mailto:h1ppy@...
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
        eric richards" wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips/?start=2120
        > It's a clip that analyzes an html document for
        > word count, frequency and weight in each of the various tags (title,
        > description, keywords, body, comment, etc). Very handy for Search
        > Engine Positioning.

        Eric ,
        I don't think I can help with the coding at all, but I'd be real
        interested in trying out your clip on my html doc's! Anything that
        helps me analyze stuff for search engines I'm interested in.
        Thanks,
        doc
        Ps: you could email it to me if you'd care too.
        mailto:h1ppy@...

        -------don't know why the first posted so weird, oh yeah, had html
        selected, hope you can read this easier Eric.... Sorry for double post
        Jody, I'm havin a baddddd day.
        doc